My work explores the relationship between Jungian archetypes and football chants.
With influences as diverse as Blake and Miles Davis, new insights are synthesised from both simple and complex structures.
Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of relationships. What starts out as vision soon becomes corroded into a tragedy of power, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the prospect of a new understanding.
As shimmering forms become transformed through diligent and academic practice, the viewer is left with a clue to the possibilities of our future.
- Why Gum Disease May Raise A Woman’s Risk of Cancer September 11, 2017A recent study published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention found that women with gum disease were 14% more likely to develop cancer than those with healthy teeth and gums. ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Meet Lee Gale, Actress and Motivational Speaker August 9, 2017After 37 years of service, Lee Gale Gruen, retired from her role as a probation officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. Ms. Gruen can be described as a ... Read More →Andie Kyros
- How Diabetes I and II Affect Your Oral Health August 3, 2017Diabetes is a serious condition where lifelong treatment is often needed. But did you know that diabetes is also directly related to a person’s oral health? Dry mouth and gum ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Help Your Aging Parents Avoid Future Dental Problems July 28, 2017While many of us look to help our aging parents, one aspect of care that is often overlooked is dental care. Medicare does not cover non-emergency dental care, and other ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Meet Eddy Goldfarb, Inventor of “Chattering Teeth” Toy May 31, 2017At age 6, Eddy Goldfarb knew he wanted to be an independent inventor. Around the age of 23, he invented one of his most popular items, Yakity-Yak wind-up teeth, commonly known as ... Read More →Andie Kyros
- This Is What Your Teeth Can Reveal About Your Overall Health April 26, 2017Did you know that your dentist is able to learn a lot about your body’s health from your teeth? It’s true: your dentist may be able to detect diabetes or ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Keeping Up With Dental Care is Challenging for Many Seniors April 5, 2017As we age, we often think that the recipe to a healthy life is exercise, nutritious food, and plenty of sleep. One factor that is often overlooked is our oral ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Study: Preventive Oral Health Plans Improve Dental Health Among Elderly March 17, 2017A recent study shows that having a preventive oral health intervention plan can improve the cleanliness of teeth and dentures among elderly home care clients. A person’s oral health is ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Oral Health America Receives Grant to Advocate for Publicly Funded Dental Coverage February 14, 2017In 2017, OHA will continue to build the network and infrastructure necessary to move toward the eventual inclusion of an oral health benefit in Medicare.toothwisdom
- Drink Responsibly this New Year’s Eve: Seniors & Alcohol December 31, 2016Join in the New Year’s Eve celebrations while being cautious of your alcohol intake. The effect of alcohol can sneak up on your more quickly thank they did when you ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Why Gum Disease May Raise A Woman’s Risk of Cancer September 11, 2017