My work explores the relationship between Jungian archetypes and football chants.
With influences as diverse as Blake and Miles Davis, new insights are synthesised from both simple and complex structures.
Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of relationships. What starts out as vision soon becomes corroded into a tragedy of power, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the prospect of a new understanding.
As shimmering forms become transformed through diligent and academic practice, the viewer is left with a clue to the possibilities of our future.
- Meet Harold & Laura Stover: Zoo Volunteers December 28, 2017We love meeting Sensational Seniors who are doing amazing things every day. This month's Sensational Seniors are Harold and Laura Stover, who have been supporting Chicago's Brookfield Zoo for over 20 years.toothwisdom
- How to Save Money at the Dentist December 11, 2017Dental care is costlier than it once was, but a few tips can make it more affordable. Check out these recommendations from Consumer Reports on how you can keep dental care affordable.toothwisdom
- 6 Surprising Causes of Jaw Pain November 22, 2017Jaw pain can be caused by a variety of things, from sinus pressure to gum disease to TMJ. There are many treatments that can help with this pain, most of ... Read More →toothwisdom
- 92% of Seniors Want Dental Coverage in Medicare November 16, 2017Currently, more than 55 million older adults access healthcare services through Medicare; however, they are limited when it comes to accessing oral health. Original Medicare does not cover routine preventive ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Relaunch of Toothwisdom.org Improves Senior Oral Health November 6, 2017Oral Health America (OHA) proudly announces the relaunch of its older adult website, Toothwisdom.org.toothwisdom
- How to Order Tooth-Healthy Coffee Shop Drinks October 16, 2017Between mountains of whipped cream and caramel drizzles, it can be hard to stay away from cavity-causing sugar at coffee shops. But, balance can be found. Check out this post ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Meet Lynne Martin, Author & World Traveler September 28, 2017Lynne Martin is an avid traveler and, with her husband Tim, enjoys speaking to audiences about making the most of the retirement years. She is the author of the best-selling memoir, Home Sweet Anywhere: How We Sold Our House, Created a New Life, and Saw the World.toothwisdom
- Can’t Afford the Dentist? You’re Not Alone September 26, 2017Many people don’t have dental coverage and find the cost of dental care to be much too high. A recent study found that 56% of Americans won’t get dental care ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Why Gum Disease May Raise A Woman’s Risk of Cancer September 11, 2017A recent study published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention found that women with gum disease were 14% more likely to develop cancer than those with healthy teeth and gums. ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Meet Lee Gale, Actress and Motivational Speaker August 9, 2017After 37 years of service, Lee Gale Gruen, retired from her role as a probation officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. Ms. Gruen can be described as a ... Read More →Andie Kyros
- Meet Harold & Laura Stover: Zoo Volunteers December 28, 2017