My work explores the relationship between Jungian archetypes and football chants.
With influences as diverse as Blake and Miles Davis, new insights are synthesised from both simple and complex structures.
Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of relationships. What starts out as vision soon becomes corroded into a tragedy of power, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the prospect of a new understanding.
As shimmering forms become transformed through diligent and academic practice, the viewer is left with a clue to the possibilities of our future.
- Health Checklist for Seniors August 30, 2018Staying healthy is important at any age, but it can take a little more effort as we get older. But organizing your healthcare visits, keeping on top of preventive measures, watching ... Read More →Cyndi Schu
- National Oral Health Report: A State Of Decay April 18, 2018Oral Health America (OHA) has published a national report examining factors impacting the oral health of older adults.toothwisdom
- How Dental Inequality Hurts Americans February 27, 2018Did you know that national Medicaid does not cover dental care? Dental coverage is funded through state budgets and varies significantly from state-to-state.toothwisdom
- How Often Should You Replace Your Toothbrush? January 18, 2018You probably know that you should brush and floss regularly to keep your mouth healthy, but did you know that replacing your toothbrush should be an important part of your ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Meet Harold & Laura Stover: Zoo Volunteers December 28, 2017We love meeting Sensational Seniors who are doing amazing things every day. This month's Sensational Seniors are Harold and Laura Stover, who have been supporting Chicago's Brookfield Zoo for over 20 years.toothwisdom
- How to Save Money at the Dentist December 11, 2017Dental care is costlier than it once was, but a few tips can make it more affordable. Check out these recommendations from Consumer Reports on how you can keep dental care affordable.toothwisdom
- 6 Surprising Causes of Jaw Pain November 22, 2017Jaw pain can be caused by a variety of things, from sinus pressure to gum disease to TMJ. There are many treatments that can help with this pain, most of ... Read More →toothwisdom
- 92% of Seniors Want Dental Coverage in Medicare November 16, 2017Currently, more than 55 million older adults access healthcare services through Medicare; however, they are limited when it comes to accessing oral health. Original Medicare does not cover routine preventive ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Relaunch of Toothwisdom.org Improves Senior Oral Health November 6, 2017Oral Health America (OHA) proudly announces the relaunch of its older adult website, Toothwisdom.org.toothwisdom
- How to Order Tooth-Healthy Coffee Shop Drinks October 16, 2017Between mountains of whipped cream and caramel drizzles, it can be hard to stay away from cavity-causing sugar at coffee shops. But, balance can be found. Check out this post ... Read More →toothwisdom
- Health Checklist for Seniors August 30, 2018